Got tagged for this by Untamed and Sammy, so here it is…
- Academically, I’m a finance related person, but have taken up Marketing as my strength. Generally you don’t see pure finance people in this area, but here I am, and trying to make it good through diversity. No regrets so far. I actually advocate that all finance people should have some marketing skills.
- Adamant, to the core. If I believe in something, NO ONE can ever shake me off it.
- I have lately realized my strength in convincing people, yet I remain indecisive most of the time. People come up me for advice or a discussion. When I suggest something to them, they take it up. And not only that, they appreciate me helping them out, even if it intangible. Yet, when it comes to making the very decision for me, I’m lost!
- Have been fairly bad at communication skills initially, off late getting better. I feel I am yet an alien to Pakistan, and the politics in the air.
- Introvert. I don’t talk much about what I feel, only a bit of it comes out, the rest still inside. I only have a handful of friends, and those are all dear to me. Have also been misused by several people, so have a trust issue now too.
Ok, here’s the fact. Less than weird, these are facts.