This is a full time position with Ovrlod (Private) Limited, the outsourcing arm of Impact Proximity, here in Karachi.
- Collaborate & integrate code with application developers.
- Work closely with designers to ensure that creative intent and results are achieved at the highest level.
- Draft functional and technical specification documents.
- Maintain high coding standards and practices and exercise quality control on all aspects of development.
- Thorough knowledge of XHTML/CSS and table-less, semantically meaningful, cross browser/platform compatible, and accessible website development.
- Solid knowledge of integrating XHTML code with server-side applications.
- Knowledge of best practices regarding W3C standards, SEO, and accessibility.
- Meticulous attention to detail (pixel-perfect translation of mockups to working sites).
- More than comfortable with industry standard applications such as PhotoShop and Illustrator.
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems and ASP.NET applications.
- Knowledge of Flash & ActionScript is a major plus.
- Keen problem solver able to cut through logic like a hot knife through butter.
- But not keen with sticking to the norm – a desire to experiment and push the boundaries is a must.
- Solid understanding of web production & quality assurance processes.
- Professional verbal and written communication & time management skills
Impact Proximity is the face of the BBDO worldwide network here in Dubai. Like the city itself, we’re growing at a strong and steady rate and currently working with the likes of Pepsi, Emirates, Masterfoods (Snickers, M&Ms, Bounty, etc), Showtime, HP, Pizza Hut, Hilton Hotels and Wella. With a large contemporary styled space in Dubai’s most affluent building Emirates Towers, we prove that you don’t need to be all dolled up in a suit to produce work that leaves our
clients gagging for more.
Please send your CVs, along with links to your portfolio asap to mnawaz [at] gmail [dot] com.