OVRLOD is a digital production house providing front end and technical services. Our primary goal is to provide reliable, high quality and cost effective services for digital production. We work behind the scenes to deliver any kind of digital work from banner & website development through to complex and business critical web application solutions.
OVRLOD is Impact Proximity’s outsourcing unit and currently services a number of Omnicom agencies in the Middle East and Europe, and is based in Karachi, Pakistan.
- Collaborate & integrate code with application developers.
- Work closely with designers to ensure that creative intent and results are achieved at the highest level.
- Draft functional and technical specification documents.
- Maintain high coding standards and practices and exercise quality control on all aspects of development.
- Thorough knowledge of XHTML/CSS and table-less, semantically meaningful, cross browser/platform compatible and accessible website development.
- Solid knowledge of integrating XHTML code with server-side applications.
- Knowledge of best practices regarding W3C standards, SEO, and accessibility.
- Meticulous attention to detail (pixel-perfect translation of mockups to working sites).
- More than comfortable with industry standard applications such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems and ASP.NET applications.
- Knowledge of Flash & ActionScript is a major plus.
- Keen problem solver able to cut through logic like a hot knife through butter.
- But not keen with sticking to the norm – a desire to experiment and push the boundaries is a must.
- Solid understanding of web production & quality assurance processes.
- Professional verbal and written communication & time management skills
If you are interested in this position, please send in your CV along with link(s) to your portfolio to mnawaz [at] gmail [dot] com.