OVRLOD is a digital production house providing front end and technical services. Our primary goal is to provide reliable, high quality and cost effective services for digital production. We work behind the scenes to deliver any kind of digital work from banner & website development through to complex and business critical web application solutions.
OVRLOD is Impact Proximity’s outsourcing unit and currently services a number of Omnicom agencies in the Middle East and Europe, and is based in Karachi, Pakistan.
We are looking for a strong, savvy leader & a team player who is bright, enthusiastic, and insightful with the ability to manage a team and multiple facets of a project in order to achieve the overall goal.
No project is too complex for you to get a handle on. Timing, budget, expenses; you’ve got it covered. You stay cool under pressure and love working with the rest of the team to ensure that we deliver world-class quality on time and on budget.
- Manage and deliver a variety of projects from websites, portals to enterprise intranets / extranets on budget, on time, and on schedule.
- Coordinate with on-site developers and handle projects between offices in Dubai and Karachi.
- Prepare project documentation: Project plans, Project charters, Status reports, Risk Assessment plans, Change Requests, Resource Requests.
- Understand the project ideals thoroughly and assessing the requirements of the project, milestones and specific deliverables.
- Collaborate with the development team and define project scope and ensure business purpose of the project is totally understood.
- Work with development team for estimation and resource planning.
- Organize and set clear expectations for tasks and deliverables, communicating clearly to team and providing proper briefs & documentation as necessary.
- Conduct through quality assurance testing.
- 2+ years project management experience in multi-disciplined web production environment working with Microsoft .NET & Microsoft Office SharePoint 2007 technologies.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience developing multi-phased complex web applications on the .NET framework.
- Excellent track record of successfully managing projects from start to completion.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Project for creating and managing project plans.
- Solid understanding of application development & standard project management methodologies (Agile, Scrum, etc.).
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and ability to lead teams in high-pressure situations.
- Writing skills: this job is big on writing – you must love it and do it with style.
If you are interested in this position, please send in your CV along with link(s) to your portfolio to mnawaz [at] gmail [dot] com.