OVRLOD is a digital production house providing front end and technical services. Our primary goal is to provide reliable, high quality and cost effective services for digital production. We work behind the scenes to deliver any kind of digital work from banner & website development through to complex and business critical web application solutions.
OVRLOD is Impact Proximity’s outsourcing unit and currently services a number of Omnicom agencies in the Middle East and Europe, and is based in Karachi, Pakistan.
We are looking for a strong talented all rounded web application developer with a passion for technology and the perfect combination of MOSS 2007, WSS 3.0 and .NET skills. We seek a self-motivated individual who can work independently and take projects by the horn and lead it home.
- Develop variety of projects ranging from internet websites to enterprise level intranet / extranet portals on MOSS 2007 and Windows SharePoint Services 3.0.
- Create & integrate custom web parts & work flows.
- Build custom functionality and integrate other BI applications.
- Interface with front-end developers to integrate XHTML / HTML templates.
- Work closely with project managers to translate business needs into technical & user requirements.
- Draft functional and technical specification documents.
- Maintain high coding standards and practices and exercise quality control on all aspects of development.
- 1+ years of experience implementing business solutions using MOSS 2007 & WSS 3.0 architecture.
- 2+ years of development experience in a Microsoft .NET framework using C#.
- At least 1 successful MOSS 2007 implementation at enterprise level.
- Excellent .NET skills and backend development.
- Brilliance with ASP.NET 2.0 for developing custom web parts & work flows.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft SQL Server 2005 database design with SQL database queries.
- Knowledge of XHTML/CSS and table-less, semantically meaningful, cross browser/platform compatible, and accessible website development.
- Understanding of Windows and web server configuration is desirable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Great Plains is a major plus.
- Solid understanding of web production & quality assurance processes.
If you are interested in this position, please send in your CV along with link(s) to your portfolio to mnawaz [at] gmail [dot] com.