OVRLOD is a digital production house providing front end and technical services. Our primary goal is to provide reliable, high quality and cost effective services for digital production. We work behind the scenes to deliver any kind of digital work from banner & website development through to complex and business critical web application solutions.
OVRLOD is Impact Proximity’s outsourcing unit and currently services a number of Omnicom agencies in the Middle East and Europe, and is based in Karachi, Pakistan.
We are looking for strong, talented software developers with a passion for technology. Self-motivated individuals who can work independently and take projects by the horn and lead it home are welcome.
- Develop variety of projects ranging from internet websites to enterprise level portals on the Microsoft .NET platform
- Build custom functionality and integrate other BI applications.
- Interface with front-end developers to integrate XHTML / HTML templates.
- Work closely with project managers to translate business needs into technical & user requirements.
- Draft functional and technical specification documents.
- Maintain high coding standards and practices and exercise quality control on all aspects of development.
- 2+ years of development experience in a Microsoft .NET framework using C#.
- Brilliance with ASP.NET 2.0 and Visual Studio IDE 2003/2005 for developing web applications
- Experience of Object Oriented Programming techniques.
- Practical experience & strong understanding of Microsoft SQL Server 2005 database design with SQL database queries.
- Knowledge of XHTML/CSS and table-less, semantically meaningful, cross browser/platform compatible, and accessible website development.
- Understanding of Windows and web server configuration is desirable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint 2007 is a major plus.
- Solid understanding of web production & quality assurance processes.
If you are interested in this position, please send in your CV along with link(s) to your portfolio to mnawaz [at] gmail [dot] com.