We are looking for a strong, savvy leader & a team player who is bright, enthusiastic, and insightful with the ability to manage a team and multiple facets of a project in order to achieve the overall goal.
No project is too complex for you to get a handle on. Timing, budget, expenses; you’ve got it covered. You stay cool under pressure and love working with the rest of the team to ensure that we deliver world-class quality on time and on budget.
- Manage and deliver a variety of projects from websites, portals to enterprise intranets / extranets on budget, on time, and on schedule.
- Coordinate with on-site developers and handle projects between offices in Dubai and Karachi.
- Prepare project documentation: Project plans, Project charters, Status reports, Risk Assessment plans, Change Requests, Resource Requests.
- Understand the project ideals thoroughly and assessing the requirements of the project, milestones and the specific deliverables.
- Collaborate with the development team and define project scope and ensure business purpose of the project is completely understood.
- Work with the development team for estimation and resource planning.
- Organize and set clear expectations for tasks and deliverables, communicating clearly to the team and providing proper briefs & documentation as necessary.
- Conduct through quality assurance testing.
You must be
- 2+ years project management experience in multi-disciplined web production environment working with Microsoft .NET & Microsoft Office SharePoint 2007 technologies.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience developing multi-phased and complex web applications on the .NET framework.
- Excellent track record of successfully managing projects from start to completion.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Project for creating and managing project plans.
- Solid understanding of application development & standard project management methodologies (Agile, Scrum, etc.).
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and ability to lead teams in high-pressure situations.
- Writing skills: this job is big on writing – you must love it and do it with style.